Wednesday 18 February 2015

WOYWD 298

I love Whats on your workdesk,  if you click on the link above i am sure you will to.

Here it is

On the left is my little journal,  with some paint splats, i have seen these in other's work and liked them.  I have done some  er, i am stuck again.

My DLP2015 Journal.  The theme is "dont be afraid to cover the good stuff".   Oh yeah, course i am!
I have drawn a popart type man one one side, the other, who knows.



I had put the stars on the page "to cover them up" before i decided to do the face,  so he has ended up with one smack in the middle of his forhead!
Oh well, he is a star guy!
What to do with the other page....UMMM, shall i write on it?  I can never seem to come up with anything poetry like or prophetic like some.   I will slleep on that one.
My blog browsing is usually when the week is nearly over, so catch you soon and make the most of your crafty time.xxx

6 comments:

Lindart said...

If you like the good stuff - don't cover it! I like what you did with the right side of your page! Thanks for visiting, Lindart, #55

brenda lee said...

I haven't even started on my DLP for this week! I like the pop art guy - very cool. And the star on his dead reminds me of Iggy Stardust!

-brenda lee #33

Anonymous said...

Happy WOYWW. I would make that star on his forehead really shiny and sparkly! Re. left hand page. Have a look on Google for ideas on quotes that inspire you. I have found a few websites and then write down the ones that catch my eye. Ali x #43

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love your bold color palette, as well as the portrait. I think the star just adds interest to it. Happy WOYWW!

Eliza said...

This is really good, leave the star on his forehead and enhance it some more and make a feature out of it. Love the pages so far, thanks for sharing.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda
Happy WOYWW

Unknown said...

I really love your popart man! I can never think of inspiring words to put either. I usually browse the internet for something that strikes my fancy.

My Scrap Menagerie WOYWW #72

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...