Monday 29 September 2014

AUTUMN TREES CARD

FASHIONALBLE STAMPING CHALLENGES

for this fortnights challenge called TREES WITH AUTUMN COLOURS  I have made a clean and simple card.  Something that I don't do very often.
The stamp is one from a set by ANDY SKINNER  some years ago, I have painted it with Luminiart Silks paints and as always I have added some Distress Stickles.   I really do think glitter makes the world a better place!  Couple that with some matting and layering and its done.  I like it!  Of out now to go conkering with my dogs......
 

3 comments:

Ink Art Designs said...

Oh this is so beautiful Jill! I love the simple background with the layers of silk ink...and absolutely glitter makes the world a better place.
Thankyou for joining in our Autumn fun at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Dot x

Neet said...

Love the card, the colours ... Then I read you had used Silks - one of my favourite paints. Great work.
Hugs, Neet xx

Mrs.B said...

Beautiful card, and your Autumnal colours looks so rich.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...