Saturday 30 August 2014

ATC's

VINTAGE JOURNEY  TIM INSPIRED ATC's

The theme this fortnight is ATC,s using the techniques of Tim Holtz
Due to the misery of no internet for almost a month I have missed a lot of challenges but was very pleased to see this one.  I love ATC's and have kept them flat in true ATC style..

A SET OF FOUR

I started of with a piece of white card, I drew a line each of RUSTY HINGE and BROKEN CHINA distress stain onto the craft sheet.  I sprayed the card with water and dragged it through the stains.  Dried it and then did one swipe with DUSTY CONCORD to get the runs.
Splashed the card with some large drops of water and blotted.


I then cut the card into ATC sized pieces and chose my fav four.  These were stamped random with a stamp from one of Tims sets, the one with the hot air balloon in using a blue ARCHIVAL INK
 
 

I added some REMNANT RUBS in places and ran them through a dotty embossing folder.  Before  that I went over areas with SHATTERED LAYERING STENCIL
 
I have added a couple of stamped images from the travel STAMPERS ANONYMOUS sets, a bit of wording on some.  DISTRESS STICKLES finished them of nicely.  Each card is mounted onto Kraft card to finish.
What a JOY to do some ATC
Does any one want to swap?

8 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

Just found you on A Vintage Journey. These are fab! Love your backgrounds especially.

sarascloset said...

I love your ATC's! They are a feast for the eyes, and I like how you did them from one sheet. I have been tossing ideas around in my craft room to try and get some done. I've never done anything this small before, so I'm having trouble with the backgrounds. I didn't think to try it this way. I would love to trade, but you better wait and see if you like what I have done. Hope to be in my closet working today--I'm off! Meanwhile, take a peek at my last few posts to see if you like my style. Love yours!

sarascloset said...

PS. Maybe my last 3 posts! "Serendipity" is my daughter's post!!! Cute, but not my work! Sara Emily

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Atc's Jill! Great colours and wonderful backgrounds. Karen.x

Jennie Atkinson said...

Fabulous ATCs - the background you have created is just stunning! I love the colour combination and way you have combined them. Thank you for joining us at A Vintage Journey for our ATC challenge. Jennie

Ruth said...

Think these are stunning atc's! Gorgeous coloured backgrounds and so vibrant, lovely! Ruth x

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely love these... the background is fantastic and the set works so well together. Great images too! Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
Alison x

Becca Cruger said...

Beautiful works of art. Congrats on winning the contest - it is well deserved!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...